SPIROPLAN® Right-Angle Servo Gearmotors
The SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors are an impressive compact solution – small and with an especially low weight. They have been specifically designed to implement top speeds in your systems. In doing so, the lightweights with aluminium housing work precisely and in a highly dynamic manner.
Rely on compact design, performance and a range of variants from a single source when planning and implementing your systems. To this end, configuration possibilities from 5 sizes for the SPIROPLAN® gear units and 7 different motor sizes of the CMP.. series are available to you.
You can achieve even greater flexibility thanks to the low weight and the wide selection of drive variants. In this regard, the range for your applications includes the design with solid shaft and key as well as the version with hollow shaft and keyway. Both options are also available in the corresponding flange-mounted design.
All this makes the SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors W..CMP.. an all-rounder for you. Especially when solutions in the lower torque range up to 180 Nm are required.
- Highest dynamic characteristics throughout the entire CMP.. series thanks to the low-inertia rotor design and high overload capacity of the motors
- Performance-optimised and extremely compact design thanks to the latest winding and magnet technology
- Standstill torques from 0.5 Nm to 95 Nm
- Optional CMPZ.. motor variant with increased rotor inertia for all applications with high load moments of inertia
- High quality of concentric running characteristics
- Direct mounting of the motor on a gear unit from our modular gear unit system
SPIROPLAN® right-angle servo gearmotors of the W series with CMP.. motor
|Gear unit size||Size||Torque range MaDyn
|37||40M – 71M||11 – 130|
|47||50S – 80S||16 – 215|